Delta’s Key to the TOEFL iBT: SEVEN Practice Tests will give students
plenty of practice as they prepare for the Internet–based TOEFL (iBT)…
This new book/audio package
contains a concise introduction to the TOEFL
and the various questions types, along with seven full–length tests, one of
which has not been published before.
Seven Practice Tests can be used in a number of ways:
- As practice for taking the TOEFL iBT
- As a companion to Delta’s Key to the TOEFL iBT: Advanced Skill
- As the primary or secondary text in a TOEFL preparation course
- As a resource for independent study or laboratory
- Description of the TOEFL iBT form and content
- Sample questions in the four skill areas of reading, listening, speaking,
- Seven full–length practice tests
- Nearly 700 questions in TOEFL format
- Complete answer key and audio script
- Charts to record test scores and monitor progress
- Seven hours of audio in mp3 format
NEW ONLINE PRACTICE AVAILABLE!
Visit www.deltatoeflibt.com to purchase the Pass OBT online practice tests, an accurate representation of the actual ETS TOEFL iBT® that assesses a student’s ability to use and understand English at the university level. 17 full-length practice tests cover all skills. Practice 24/7 on any computer with a web browser. See site for system requirements.
Please click on BROCHURE above to view a complete course description and a comparison chart to similar TOEFL preparation course.