An internationally recognized ESL teacher and TOEFL test–taking advisor presents detailed, step–by–step
coaching designed to help students succeed on the Test of English as a Foreign Language.
- An opening Orientation chapter discusses the TOEFL’s five test areas, explains how they are scored, and
offers a general test preparation plan
- Subsequent chapters set forth detailed strategies and exercises for success in all five test sections of both the
iBT and the ITP TOEFL: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Structure, and Writing
- Accompanying mp3 CDs complement all of the book’s test strategies
- All audio material contained on the compact discs is also presented in printed form in the book’s Audioscripts
- Answer Keys for all questions appear at the back of the book
This book helps students prepare for the TOEFL before they take the test, and it helps them outsmart the
TOEFL while they are actually taking the test. The book and mp3 CD program offer valuable TOEFL test preparation
when used alone, and it is even more effective when used with Barron’s TOEFL iBT.