Does your regular ESL textbook need supplementing? Have you ever substituted in an ESL class and the regular teacher didn't leave you a lesson plan? Did you ever find that if the teacher did leave you a lesson plan, it was either illegible, skimpy, or unclear? If so, Bag of Tricks II is for you!
The lessons in Bag of TricksII are blackline masters designed to be photocopied and distributed to students. Clear, detailed lesson plans accompany each lesson. Both are organized by level of difficulty. The lessons cover a diverse range of topics, levels, and key grammatical structures.
- Use the lessons to make overhead transparencies
- Give them as homework assignments
- Use them to reinforce your regular lessons
- Add them to your "bag of tricks"
- Give them to your next substitute