McGraw–Hill’s Spanish for Educators
gives you more than 3,000 Spanish words and phrases and
the basic grammar needed to use them properly and with confidence. You will learn vocabulary that covers
every aspect of a student’s school career, from kindergarten enrollment through high school graduation.
Designed to get you quickly up and running with all the Spanish you need to build stronger relationships
with Spanish–speaking students and families, McGraw–Hill’s Spanish for Educators, features
- English–Spanish mini–dictionary
- Spanish grammar primer
- Hundreds of practical, hands–on exercises
- Bilingual forms and letters for parents…and more
Gain more confidence and get more practice with the 70–minute audio CD:
- Hundreds of listen–and–repeat exercises
- Review of key vocabulary and pronunciation
Communicate with your Spanish–speaking students and parents as easy as uno, dos, trece!