Finally! A simplified approach to English grammar written especially for
Spanish speakers who have no prior knowledge of English or Spanish grammar.
Plus books of reproducible listening and speaking activities for teachers
using the grammar books in ESL classes and tutoring sessions.
Gramática del inglés: paso a paso and English Grammar: Step by Step
- Are designed specifically for students who have little or no knowledge of
Spanish or English grammar.
- Are available in Spanish, so students can read explanations in their
native language, and therefore increase their understanding.
- Are available in two levels, level 1 and level 2.
- Present new information in small, manageable chunks.
- Contain more than 1,000 exercises, with answers included.
- Explicitly note differences between English and Spanish grammar.
- Include a dictionary, with pronunciation, that contains all vocabulary used
in the book.
After completing book 1 students will know how to
- Write simple sentences in English using to be and to have.
- Use contractions, both affirmative and negative, with the verb to be.
- Distinguish between statements and questions, and affirmative and negative
- Use correct capitalization and punctuation.
- identify nouns, pronouns, verbs, and adjectives.
After completing book 2 students will know how to
Teaching English: Step by Step
- Use verbs in the simple present tense.
- Use verbs in the present progressive tense.
- Use do and does in negative sentences.
- Use do and does to ask questions.
- Use there is and there are.
- Identify prepositions and use them correctly.
- Provides reproducible listening and speaking activities that let students
apply the grammar they learn in Gramática del inglés: Paso a paso
and English Grammar: Step by Step.
- Drastically reduces teacher prep time by providing extensive lesson plans
for each activity.
- Are especially useful for new and volunteer ESL teachers who have little
THE ABOVE BROCHURE DETAILS A REVIEW