Civics & Literacy Student Book
Information students need to pass the Civics and Literacy tests is presented in a visual format with language that is easily accessible.
- Students learn words that must be pronounced correctly in spoken answers
- Words key to recognizing and understanding oral civics questions are presented with each new concept
- Words found on the official spelling list are identified
- Students can review the official USCIS questions
The audio CD helps students build the listening comprehension skills critical to passing the Civics Test.
Literacy Skills Workbook
The workbook is designed for students who need extra help developing basic literacy skills.
- Students learn sounds and names of letters, simple spelling patterns, and sight word recognition
- Writing is taught through modified dictation activities
- Notes to the teacher to guide learning appear right on the student page
The audio CD provides oral instructions and models for pronunciations for featured words and dictations.
Ready for the Interview Student Book
Students learn how to answer questions about information on the NEW N-400 application. They will be prepared for different types of interview situations and different types of questions.
- New vocabulary terms and communications skills are reinforced to boost confidence
- Students interview dialogs
- Help answering complex questions on the new form
The audio CD includes exercises to check understanding and sample interview segments. Also included are questions that can be used to practice answering with personal information.
A complete teacher resource for the Citizenship: Passing the Test
program including guidelines and teaching suggestions.