This latest addition to the Larousse bilingual Italian dictionary line provides intermediate to advanced users with the extensive vocabulary coverage and in-depth features they need. With up-to-date vocabulary in all subject areas — including information technology, business, and economics — along with ample coverage of idioms and grammatical constructions, the Larousse Concise Dictionary: Italian-English / English-Italian ensures that users will never be at a loss for words.
This easy-to-use, feature-packed dictionary includes
- 90,000 words and phrases with more than 120,000 translations
- hundreds of abbreviations, acronyms, and proper nouns
- special boxed entries on Italian history and culture
- a clear, user-friendly layout that makes it easy to zero in on the right translations
- special treatment of the core words in both languages: make, do (fare, essere), and so forth
- Italian verb-conjugation tables
The dictionary also features an innovative supplement on Italian life and culture that covers such key topics as the economy, media, education, healthcare, and arts and leisure.
Designed specifically for the user who needs more than a pocket dictionary can offer.