The Nuovo Progetto Italiano
program is comprised of:
- Student book with a DVD, articulated in 11 units and 1 introductory unit
- Workbook, with audio CD, includes final tests, crosswords, listening tests for each unit and
review tests every 3 units
- Teacher’s guide with ideas and suggestions for better use of the book, games and activities,
tests and other material that can be photocopied
- Audio CD with the dialogues of the units and the texts for oral understanding and pronunciation
- Glossary & Grammar consists of the translation of all the words and expressions of both the
student book and workbook for Level 1 with grammar notes
The DVD that comes with each student book is a video–course of Italian language and civilization.
Each DVD is about 90 minutes and includes 11 episodes of an “educational sitcom” by professional
actors: 11 original interviews with ordinary people; and 11 episodes of a TV Quiz.
The IWB software is based on the latest hi–tech products for language learning. It offers huge
potential to the teacher and makes the learning process easier. It is a complete, functional, intuitive
and very user–friendly piece of software.
The Italian Project is the English–speakers version of Nuovo Progetto Italiano. The student
book contains all instructions and grammatical notes in English and there is also an English glossary
included. The content and structure of the course is identical to the monolingual version, and
includes exercise chapters and the DVD. The teacher’s guide and audio CD from Nuovo Progetto
Italiano can be used with these books.
i-d-e-e.it is an online platform that incorporates all the exercises from the workbook in interactive
form, and a collection of tools and resources for students and teachers. There is a code inside each
student book to access the site.
(There are 2 readers that accompany this series, Dieci Racconti and Undici Racconti located in the PRIMIRACCONTI SERIES.)