Piccolo e forte!
is an original and innovative course for children aged 4-11 who are starting to learn Italian. The course can be adapted to different teaching methods and contexts thanks to the wide range of materials, the recreational activities and the contents presented with a spiral approach. Forte!
is now composed of 5 volumes: Piccolo e forte! A
; Forte! 1, 2
. All volumes of the course are linked together by a comic strip of the adventures of five kids of different nationalities, their friends and some fantastic characters.
- Piccolo e forte! A is ideal for children aged 4-6 who are introduced to Italian for the first time mainly through an oral approach to the language
- Children are motivated to learn the language through an approach
- Piccolo e forte! B (age 5-7) introduces the written language
The student books of Piccolo e forte! includes the following:
- An introductory unit and 6 other units, introduced by songs and followed by stimulating activities and a short listening of an episode also illustrated in comic–strips
- 2 Intervalli!!!, recapitulation through stimulating and fun activities and games
- Il tesoro delle parole, a small picture dictionary, useful to practice and review vocabulary
- L’angolo del taglia e incolla, with images to cut and use during activities
- 1 audio CD, attached to the book, includes all the audio tracks, nursery rhymes and songs
Piccolo e forte! is completed by the teacher’s guide that offers detailed explanations, guidelines and suggestions on how to do the activities and play the games. It also includes useful material to photocopy and use. Available for download under the Brochure icon above.