This series is the perfect accompaniment at any language level—from beginner to advance.
- Each book contains 60 photographs by North American photographers
- There are two copies of each photo: the large one may be used for group work, while the smaller one—with plenty of white space around it—may be used for individual assignment
- Each photograph may be photocopied for classroom use
- Excellent visual stimuli for comprehension and discussion
- Suitable for different grade level and multi–level classes
Each of the reproducible books comes packaged with a teacher’s guide that provides a series of questions to stimulate the student’s visual comprehension, personal interpretation, and creativity.