AMERICAN ENGLISH FILE
Christina Latham-Koenig, Clive Oxenden, Paul Seligson, and Mike Boyle
The Second Edition of American English File is a four–skills American English course designed to get students speaking through engaging texts and a strong pronunciation syllabus.
- The Second Edition features a wide range of exciting new digital material, including all–new video.
- Advanced level completes a comprehensive six–level curriculum.
- Engaging videos develop communication skills through real–life examples and scenarios.
- iChecker contains Progress Checks and Workbook audio material to develop learner independence and self–assessment.
- A Pronunciation App features an interactive sounds chart and pronunciation games provide practice anytime, anywhere. Available on the iTunes App store for Apple devices and on Google Play for Android devices.
- iTools DVD–ROM for classroom presentation contains the student book and workbook on screen. With motivating content, additional photocopiable worksheets and easy–to–use functionality, iTools is an essential timesaving resource for teachers.
- Testing program CD–ROM with PDFs and Word documents in printable and editable format provides a complete range of tests