Q: SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
The second edition of Q: Skills for Success is a six–level series with two strands, Listening/Speaking and Reading/Writing.
Q: Skills for Success features enhanced skills support, new note–taking skills, an extended writing syllabus, and authentic video in every unit.
- Progress bar and clearly stated unit objectives motivate students to achieve their language learning goals.
- Note–taking skills and extended writing syllabus help students to develop academic skills.
- The writing syllabus guides students to produce structured writing, from sentences to multi–paragraph essays.
- Enhanced skills support promotes critical thinking and prepares students for high–stakes assessment.
- Authentic BBC and CBS video adds a new dimension to every unit and provides an engaging springboard for students to think critically.
- Highlighted vocabulary from the Oxford 3000 and the Academic Word List ensures that students learn the most relevant words for academic and professional life.
- Digital teaching and learning tools provide a flexible package for teachers and students.
- Additional teacher resources: www.oup.com/elt/teacher/qskillsforsuccess
- iQ Online extends learning beyond the classroom. This online practice is specifically designed for English Language learners! It gives students and teachers flexible access to essential content