RANDOM HOUSE WEBSTER'S SPANISH-ENGLISH ENGLISH-SPANISH DICTIONARY
Now in a revised and updated second edition, this best–selling bilingual dictionary is ideal for students, businesspeople and travelers. Pronunciations are shown for Spanish and English, with detailed guides to the pronunciation of both languages. It provides International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) pronunciations for Spanish and English, through coverage of general and specialized vocabulary, and many new words and meanings, such as movil/celular (cellular phone), buscapersonas/bip (pager), biodiversidad (biodiversity), ciberspacio (cyberspace) and hoja doe calculo (spreadsheet).
This comprehensive and easy–to–use reference includes:
- Over 145,000 definitions of words and phrases
- European and Western Hemisphere Spanish
- Guides to pronunciation of Spanish and English
- American English spelling and vocabulary
- The most current Spanish spellings, reflecting the alphabetization rules of the Spanish language academics