LIFE GOES ON
Life Goes On is a follow–up to the popular That’s Life series. Everyday life themes are consistent across levels, making these books ideal for multilevel classrooms.
- Basic language and reading skills are taught with an easy, relaxed approach
- 15 stories in each book portray diverse characters in familiar, often amusing, situations (96 pages)
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary exercises follow every story
- Activities get your students speaking with discussion starters, focused listening activities, and dialog practice
- Easy–to–follow format means that you or your students can just pick up a book and start reading
The teacher's guide includes lesson notes, warm–ups, expansion activities, and an answer key. The audio CD's with recordings of all stories, dialogues, and listening exercises, are available free by downloading from the publishers website http://www.newreaderspress.com