OXFORD BOOKWORMS LIBRARY
Series Editor: Jennifer Bassett
Help your students build reading confidence and fluency with the Oxford Bookworms Library. With adapted American and European literature, teachers can make the Oxford Bookworms Library a part of their English language arts curriculum. English learners and struggling readers can enjoy the same novels that are found in the mainstream curriculum. Available in seven accessible levels, students can choose from more than 150 titles from starter level to advanced for extensive or independent reading.
Oxford Bookworms enjoy a world-wide reputation for high-quality storytelling and a great reading experience.
Research shows reading a lot improves all your language skills.
Experts recognize Oxford Bookworms as the most consistent series in terms of language control, length, and quality of story - very important for fluent reading and extensive reading.
There's a wide choice of titles too - something for everyone.
Oxford Bookworms Playscripts engage students in the fun of readers' theater while improving their fluency.
- Use these fully-illustrated classic and contemporary plays for reading practice or performance.
- Each script offers performance notes, character lists, exercises, and glossaries.
Oxford Bookworms Factfiles gives students practice accessing information with high-interest topics. Students can select from four levels to find books just right for their reading level and purpose.
- Features topics such as environmental issues, historical facts, and culture.
- Full-color photographs, introductions, glossaries, and exercises enhance student reading and learning.
- Audio versions of selected titles provide great models of intonation and pronunciation of difficult words.