PERFECT PHRASES FOR ESL CONVERSATION SKILLS
How do you share an experience from your home country? What should you say to start a conversation? How do you offer someone your advice? This handy reference will help you navigate social and business situations, with hundreds of ready–to–use English phrases that will help you converse with friends, collaborate with co–workers, and engage those around you. Inside find examples of Perfect Phrases for:
- Introductions: Let me introduce myself.
- Invitations: How about going to dinner on Friday?
- Decisions: What are our options?
- Disbelief: You’re pulling my leg!
- Gifts: That’s very thoughtful of you.