Clear Grammar Book 4 (high–intermediate/low–advanced): past perfect tense, word forms, conditionals (if clauses and wish), adverb clauses, noun clauses, reduction of adjective and adverb clauses, past modals, subject–verb agreement, review of prepositions, and review of verb tenses.
- More user–friendly charts to accompany grammar explanations
- High–frequency, corpus–based vocabulary related to each grammar point
- Grammar discovery tasks using students’ inductive learning skills
- A greater variety and increased number of activities, including more practice online
- Many more activities at the longer discourse level
- The addition of reading practice at the end of the unit, as well as a critical–reading task
- More writing practice, including one on editing student writing and another for original student writing
- Two vocabulary practice activities, including a focus on collocations, in each unit, as well as many one–minute mini lessons showing the connection between grammar and vocabulary
- More speaking practice, with activities that require students to speak and listen to each other while using the target grammar
- Support for teachers in the form of indicators that reference how to teach the grammar points in the Clear Grammar series from Keys to Teaching Grammar to English Language Learners
THIS IS ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND IS NOT RETURNABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.