COMMUNICATING IN BUSINESS
Written in American English, this text is for learners at the intermediate level and above who need to focus on improving their skills in the key areas of business communication: taking part in meetings, telephoning, negotiating, presenting, and socializing.
The course encourages learners to think about the language strategies they will have to adopt in any business situation. It provides them with controlled and realistic free stage activities so that they can build up their confidence to speak.
- Modular approach allows flexibility
- Each of the 15 course units provides about three hours of classroom time
- Strong emphasis on listening and speaking
- Authentic reading passages introduce the theme of each unit
- Each unit has a “Language and Skills” checklist to provide a useful reference