BARRON'S ITALIAN-ENGLISH DICTIONARY
Includes a FREE downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary for your PC or Mac!
This comprehensive foreign-language reference volume features 100,000 entries with translations, making it an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Its manageable size and reasonable price also makes it a practical learning tool for students taking a foreign-language course. In the pages of Italian-English, readers will find:
- American-style English to Italian and translations from Italian to American-style English
- Each headword is listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
- Phrases follow each definition using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists present numerals, abbreviations, and more
- The addition of new words for computers, the Internet, and information technology
- Free downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary available for your PC or Mac
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-color, atlas-style maps, concise grammar guides, regular verb conjugation lists, and more language learning aids. Complete, up-to-date, and ideal for libraries, schools, and the home.