LETTURE GRADUATE PER STRANIERI
This series offers easy readings taken from famous works of Italian literature. The student is guided through the text comprehension thanks to the particular level of linguistic accessibility, possible through the attentive control of the structure and the vocabulary offered.
Each book includes:
- Notes at the end of the page and images, which visually help the reading and the understanding of the text, as much as the lexical–linguistic appreciation
- Several structural and lexical stimulating activities which allow the consolidation and the acquisition of the structures presented in the text, together with the vocabulary
- Graphic signs that indicate the emphatic syllabus in order to learn pronunciation
- Synthesized author's biography and an information file to enrich and to complete the readings
- Answer keys at the end of every volume which allow to use the book both in class and individually